Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The purpose of our cookies is to make the website function correctly, to personalise the website to your preferences, and to collect information about your visit which will help us improve the website in the future. We never collect information that could identify you, or pass information to any third parties.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. Below are guidelines for managing your cookies in the most popular browsers:
Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, select Safety then click Delete browsing history, select the Cookies checkbox and then click Delete.
Open Firefox, click the Firefox button (top left) then Options, select the Privacy tab then select "remove individual cookies".
Open Google Chrome, click the Spanner image in the top right corner, select Settings, then click "show advanced settings". In the Privacy section click the Content Settings button, in the Cookies section click the "All cookies and site data" button, then click the Remove all button at the top of the list.
Open Safari, select the Options icon (top right corner 'spanner image'), then select Preferences, click the Privacy tab, select the Details button and then click Remove all.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://allaboutcookies.org
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.