Teaching Staff VacanciesAt the West London Free School, we prioritise the following for all members of staff:
- A celebration of teachers as subject experts in the classroom.
- Continual SLT support to ensure excellent pupil behaviour.
- A sensible approach to teacher workload.
- An evidence-led approach to teaching and learning.
- High quality staff training and development.
The safeguarding and well-being of our pupils is of the utmost importance. We follow Safer Recruiting procedures for all job applicants.
Teacher of Science & Curriculum Consultant
This position will commence from 1st September 2021. Details of the role can be found here.
Application deadline: Noon on 16th April 2021. Interviews will be held: W/c 19th April 2021
* Please note that West London Free School reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date should a suitable candidate be appointed before the closing date.
The West London Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.